PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are the good old days ?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2003, 06:15
BEagle

Received 276 Likes on 112 Posts
Just back from FRA tonight..........

Tried to use the LH 'rapid check-in' machine - it didn't work. Neither did 2 others. The women in charge finally did things manually. Then the security check - everything metallic into the bin, walk through the metal detector then pick everything up again. Show passport to unsmiling cop at passport control. Do some shopping, show boarding card to assistant. Walk down towards gate, on the way get asked by some fat woman with dreadlocks and no uniform to show boarding card again. A few feet further on, another security check - everything metallic into the bin, walk through the metal detector then pick everything up again. This time get frisked as well. Then on to boarding gate - show effing passport and boarding card yet again. On to LH A319, across to LHR. Passport again - then wait ages for luggage in that pig sty called LHR T2. Get home to find an arrogant note inside my luggage from the Bundesgrenzschutzamt stating that they had opened my luggage without my knowledge and that it was 'checked manually by airport security agents authorized by the German government'.............

What the f*ck is going on?