PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian - Last 36 pilots not needed during the winter.
Old 8th Jul 2015, 16:58
LNIDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAT5 & Kirks gusset

OSM Aviation UK is the employer they are based in Crawley. Yes UK notice of coding and UK employer reference number. In the UK the payroll is actually processed by Moore Stephens payroll (outsourcing outsourced !!) the important thing is it is done correctly and we get paid on the 25th, still a few minor hitches but it gets more accurate with each month.

OSM Spain deal with the other Euro bases, tax is more complicated for people who commute between Spain and Denmark in particular, but the bottom line is that the company through its outsourcing to OSM is compliant with national rules and the liability for payment of tax is black and white as opposed to blue & yellow

RAT this is why they have chosen agency employee route.

Mortgage and credit checks have been no problem

When travelling on a commute (known as S2) ticket there is no requirement to travel in uniform and you check in with normal fair paying passengers, not pretending to be on crew manifest going through crew security, it is sub load of course unless positioning duty.

The way i see it is you might earn more at FR and have a fixed roster pattern, but you don't feel embarrassed when telling people who you work for, you don't get the roster excitement that seems to be the Summer norm with Jet2, so all in all not perfect but most are happy

Bondi i respectfully suggest you re read the post or read it properly in the first place! we are NOT employed by Norwegian our contract is not with Norwegian, of course if Norwegian cancel the agreement it can change, but that can equally apply to any employer, just ask the poor sods at Monarch who were employed by Monarch, so again I am not delusional and I know the legality of my employment contract & yes we have union recognition between our employer (OSM) & BALPA