PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This Is Not Funny Anymore! (Russia And The Baltic Sea)
Old 6th Jul 2015, 18:51
Lonewolf_50

Received 436 Likes on 274 Posts
Originally Posted by Green Guard
Rh200: Hempy has good points.
About the roos loose in the top paddock, to be sure.
Ps. There are no Ukrainians living in Crimea. It never belonged to them anyway. I meant they never fought to defend it. Russians were attacked there by English French and Ottomans and had to fight bloody battle for three years 170 years ago.
Irrelevant to the current conversation, however.
Pro Tip: argument by shotgun blast (throwing every topic you can onto the page) rarely works. I usuallyl only succeeds in hurting your credibility. Try to stay focused within a given paragraph. I realize English may not be your native language. Our general structural method is to give each topic its own place, then proceed to another topic.
Even Baltic states were separated illegally....
No, they were not. One might argue that their being occupied back in the 40's was illegal ... but then, when it comes to international law, laws are only as good as their enforcement.
So they are now as happy as orphans, plus in company of some nasty pedofiles.
Now that was funny, I laughed into my coffee mug.

Back to the Baltic and our Scandanavian friends disliking their big neighbor: welcome to the post cold war world. It is multi polar, and more dangerous in a lot of ways.