PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 21st Jun 2003, 02:27
Ally G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done !!

Danny , I usually use the Flypast Forum but found your Forum when NDR was supposed to be the new operator of the Shorts Belfast G-HLFT - which is currently at Prestwick . I spotted the article in the Scottish Daily Record and the Sun newspapers and I have read many of the posts regarding "the Guv" and was shocked and disgusted , without you (and others) this despicable man could still be walking our streets . As a father of two I feel that hanging is too good for these bas5tards , I can only he gets some prison vengeance exacted apon himself , as for those who posted messages supporting him they are either NDR or some of his "friends" and should be investigated too. I can only congratulate you on your tenacity , it certainly brought justice to bear on NDR and if the other pending investigations prove fruitful hopefully he will be incarcerated for a few more years .
If you are ever up here at Edinburgh (Turnhouse) Airport drop me a line , I would be more than pleased to buy you lunch.

Well done

Alastair