PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 230 Sqn shenannigans?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2015, 14:57
Wander00

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
At B....k a not very bright but hefty FLM was accused by his slight and diminutive wife of beating her up. Complaint had come via her aunt. He was dealt with administratively, but within days his Mum was on the phone to OC 11, demanding to see the stn cdr (DC). She was fielded by OC 11, but still demanded an interview with the Staish.I am not sure how, but she was bounced from top office to me (OC PSF) via OC Admin and OC PMS. I said I was not prepared to discuss the matter with her (large woman, lots of bling, and husband little, cloth cap, more worried about his pigeons) but if Bloggs was prepared to be interviewed by me in his parents' presence, so be it (he was 27 for goodness sake).

Started off gently enough, but then suddenly asked him "had he beaten his wife?". He, without thinking said "Yes". He was immediately lifted by the ear from his chair by his mother, who apologised for bothering us and took him I suspect to give him a good dusting behind the bike sheds. Certainly never heard any more complaints, but did find at least a wg cdr and a sqn ldr in the stair well listening to the interview as best they could. OCAW bought me a beer that night too.