PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where is BA "The World's Favourite" in the top 100 World Airlines 2015?
Old 19th Jun 2015, 07:23
MungoP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA..
Tired old 744s.. I used to ask the company to book me BA when possible but those days are gone.. now I try to avoid them. I can't select my seat until within 24 hrs of the flight.. unless I choose to pay extra (Emirates, no such problem)..I have a large bunch of air-miles with BA that I'm told I'm unable to use on flights I select, can't upgrade with them when requested.. they're pretty much useless..The last few times I've flown BA the entertainment screens were problematic, not just mine but also many of those around me, just worn out and the movie selection was very limited. On my last 744 flight some of the interior trim was hanging down..
I've no idea what the short-haul fleet is like but the 747 operation is in urgent need of an overhaul. I have no issues with the cabin staff, always professional and efficient.
Only saving grace is that BA are still way better than any of the US airlines I sometimes get stuck with.