PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air MPL - CTC
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2015, 09:08
ManUtd1999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intriguing post, certainly looks like the scheme has its merits but it seems very vague at the moment.More detail needed.

A guy asked about the starting salary, which they were unwilling to give out for some reason. They explained that its reasonable to pay back a loan within 5-7 years while not "starving to death", but all contracts are different so no exact numbers.
They're going to have to release it at some point, signing up for a 93,000 grand course without knowing the starting salary is obscene. They maybe just haven't finalised it.

They are working with banks to open up this kind of loan as its backed by a wizz job guarantee.
If Wizzair are guaranteeing the loan (which I doubt), then the scheme becomes much more attractive.

The usual structure is pay less or nothing in the first 2 years and pay a higher amount later once you are SFO or Capt - then it wont hurt.
Meanwhile the interest will be piling up. I'm no expert but I'd be looking to pay off as much debt as my salary allowed, not take a break until upgrading.