PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air MPL - CTC
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2015, 07:42
afusaru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the end it's all about money for you but saw a lot of guys stating in this forum 'if you do it for the money than better stop now'; wherever you go, within your first years you won't make much.
Don't tell me that with BA, EZY, etc you make a fortune in the first years?

You talk about how little you get with this scheme but remember how much some pay to fly. You figure out what is better, go get a modular training (which is indeed a lot less than this wizz scheme), pay some TR, and when you see nobody wants you, you start P2F until you're out of money or probably someone will hire you. Or, embark any scheme you can, fly and make some money so you can live until you get some hours and you will be able to go for a better payed flying job. Do the maths and see what's better

As I see it, if you love it and want to do it, then go for it...you won't be able to save money in your first years but you'll be able to live, to get a rent, to buy food and go in holidays in the end that's the most important thing (at least for me) in life, to do what you love the most and to be able to live out of it. Most of our life we spend it at work so why not to be happy of what we are doing.

There are probably other better opportunities but, they are not for everyone. To get a loan for most of the schemes now, they require you to have a property in UK.

I read someone said, this scheme is no good for long term either? Why not? With time, you'll start making more many and if still not satisfied, what stops you from looking for another airline?

I see a lot of people against this scheme but I see no proper documented point as why is not a good one.

As for the living standards, lots of guys did/are doing bush flying, flew in the jungle just at some point to get a better life. They all have my respect for their willing to succeed and their courage. Don't tell me that Hungary, Poland or Romania is worse than those places.
It is a chance for someone who wants to fly but has no money, no support whatsoever..or someone who's not risking to pay for training without the guarantee of a job.

In the end it's all about flying...money you will make them if you want them and you're smart enough.

Last edited by afusaru; 21st Jun 2015 at 20:26.