PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More fun & games in the Magic Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2003, 23:24
OVERTALK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You think I know ferknothing....actually I know ferk....ALL

Saudi-PC9 and Agent86

That was Major Akheel who made that famous statement (see previous page). I can recall Colonel Roubeya (OC 9 Sqn), whose English was much better than Akheel's, lowering his head into his hands at that moment. Roubeya wasn't a bad sort. Neither was the Saudi Major (R*****?) who got sacked from the Wing after the big King Fahad flypast - for telling Col Othman he was full of camel droppings.

If I recall correctly, Akheel's faux pas was said in front of the staff instructors upon the occasion of reviewing once again why we didn't have any Saudi RSAF Officers in Standards (just the senior resident Paki - who was a good stick and a not too stout Muslim). In fact there were two Pakis there in 9 Sqn at the time, both Majors and the younger one got sacked by his own govt for refusing to pick up the tab for his own air-ticket back from Pakistan after GW1. He was almost a true Expat.... and married to a Western girlie as I recall. But the most evil Prince of all was the poisoned dwarf called Farhan. He may have been royalty, but the combination of Prince Wayne and Prince Farhan made going to work too too much eventually. They were the terrorists of their day.

Apart from getting sacked by Othman for fiddling the books, anyone know what happened to Wayne?