PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet
Thread: Vistajet
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2015, 15:16
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you can prove me wrong please do so..
No one can, of course. But that does not mean you are 100% right.

The right answer is the one that provides you a break into the corporate aviation industry. If everyone could put down how they made it, I think it will be hard if not impossible to find two stories sounding more or less the same.

VJ mince no words about their T&Cs so there is no deception nor obligation and that's enough in my book. Blaming others for the world being what it is a practice that takes nowhere. In the past I was hard-nosed against SSTR (and I still am to some extent, together with P2F) but now, 10 years down the line, I think I simply don't have the guts for it so I have nobody else but myself to blame.

Do I feel better because I haven't chipped in ruining the industry?

Hell, NO! I paid my 1st TR on a crappy TP on a bond, it kept me afloat when the world economy collapsed but that was it. T&Cs were mere subsistence but I am still grateful I accepted them otherwise I would still be flying SEPs as FI. Couple of other FIs and former colleague got RYR and now fly for the likes of EK, QA, own house etc, etc.

Everything needs to be put into prospective, I guess. But feel free to flame me, altogether we won't stop anything anyway...

Safe flying chaps!

PZ