PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Moth Crash
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2015, 18:10
Midlifec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems to me that the very well respected fully qualified fixed wing test and display pilot that flew the pilots version of events and subsequently explained all this to the jury for the defence after a shameful performance by the prosecution 'expert' must have got it wrong then? The jury returned the correct verdict here. The departure from controlled flight took seconds, the pilot has maintained his story since hour one, despite opportunity to provide a different tale- if looking for an out then why not have said that the pax had his foot stuck and told me so, so many easy outs but being an honourable man he has told the truth and even agreed to a police interview against legal advice whilst medicated. I was a cynic at the outset but having reviewed all of the data and thought long and hard about things soon realised that huge and important portions of the AAIB report are unsupportable- ask them where the camera battery pack was found, where was the camera lens found, which way and by how much were the forward two engine cylinders and engine bearer displaced ............ There is so much more