PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2015, 08:53
paully

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So lad you think you have a monopoly on care and how this part of Yorkshire works..So someone flying into London wants to get to Leeds, the vast majority of interliners are going to and from home, if you are a tourist or in business London will be a primary port of call..I hate to pee on your parade but, the fastest way from London to Leeds is by the excellent train service, about 2 hours and they go regularly and more than that they drop off in the centre of Leeds..Otherwise they would have to parp about out to Heathrow, go through etc etc..time is money in business

Why in the name of God would they want to drop off half way to Harrogate or somewhere to the east of the A1??..ok in your world they obviously would but trust me, I know business..Anyway best of luck with your dream and if it comes off fine but in the meantime please take Hooded`s advice..

Sorry forget to add that tourists usually make for york, which again the train does very well,with food and drink available.You don`t see many tourists with cameras out at Sheepscar intersection or the bottom of Briggate (not unless they are lost)

Last edited by paully; 6th May 2015 at 09:04.