PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr Skidmore Similar to Mr McCormick
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2015, 00:03
Up-into-the-air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookleft pops up again

Thanks Lookie-left!!

I was not going to raise this again, with the last thread I commenced being shut down - [Lockhart River 10 years on].

Probably trod on a couple of self-interested toes!!

The cairns to canberra caravan to canberra [can'tberra], was always, as indicated on the original closed and then removed threads, a mission that had some particular ideals.

These were expressed in a series of articles.

The caravan sought to raise issues with individuals, and not expose those [or other] people to further damage or potential damage, as happened on pprune where the greatest threat to free speech that I have seen in a while occurred during that 2-week journey.

The caravaner's had the audacity to put their "heads-up above the parapet' and there was horrific incoming fire from the regulator, supported by those on pprune, who could only be called "casa-compliant".

The question is - whose rice-bowl were they protecting and why??.

What do they have to hide??

The mission met it's objectives and in fact has exposed more issues that should have been public much earlier.

The Senators have further information.

These issues are being carefully evaluated and that such as the Lockhart River travesty, being subject to further new and un-exposed information.