PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Married a UAE national
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2003, 11:02
forum newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7x7 and the rest of you, i think you missed the whole point that i had the concern that there is racial prejudice in the country. You can not say that everyone is treated equally in this part of the land.

And yes, i did convert to islam. One of the requirements of marriage. Second, her family was not too happy about the whole situation and tried intensely to stop us. Lastly, according to her and her friends...they dont like the way arab men treat the women. My wife is very open and liberal (her life abroad) and she would never put up with the cheating and bias towards women.

Furthermore, i did attend college in Canada. University of BC to be exact and yes they do call it college. To further my point, i think canadians call all indians east indians and thats where i get the habit from.

I have seen how they have this treatment of other races. I have made many freinds that are either east indian or asians and they have told me about the treatment. I guess you have to be oppressed to even feel that you are oppressed. Any arab will admit that they are treating them fairly but ask any of those minority groups and they will give you a different answer. If you ask an ozzie if we were ever treating the abos fairly and they would say yes.

chrisDONT HATE ME BECAUSE I TOOK ONE OF YOUR WOMEN ...just my charm. I do understand the culture, thats why i am here on the forum.

G Khan,

Prove me wrong....i think you are a paki. Lets see if you can get the rights that a national can get. If a paki is in australia, he is considered australian and is priviliged to the same rights as a third generation. I doubt you can be considered and emirati. I cant believe that you as a paki or indian dont see the prejudicial social hierarchy system.

chris....

prove me wrong.

G Khan,

Prove me wrong....i think you are a paki. Lets see if you can get the rights that a national can get. If a paki is in australia, he is considered australian and is priviliged to the same rights as a third generation. I doubt you can be considered and emirati. I cant believe that you as a paki or indian dont see the prejudicial social hierarchy system.

chris....

prove me wrong.