PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Vs Dalby LAME shop
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2015, 13:13
bush pelican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Glad to Know

Eyrie, I wonder why you aren't putting your details up in lights on this site, and identifying yourself? Maybe you're just a good ole coward/hypocrite aye?

I'm pleased you know them, (DAM). You obviously don't know them as well as the Qld police Major Fraud squad or CASA, who spent upwards of $1mill trying to rid the aviation community of these 'good to know' people. The fact that they were only partially successful does support your comments re the criminal justice system. What system is just when it costs so much to demonstrate the culpability of these sort of people and expose them?

The facts are that aircraft maintained by DAM HAVE fallen out of the skies, and others HAVE had serious life threatening emergencies after being serviced by DAM. And then there's the fraud and dishonesty established in the criminal courts and the AAT.

Wonder why I am able to make this categorical statement? Because it is true. I invite you or anyone else in the 'know' to get a court order so that you can sue me for defamation. You are at best ignorant, but also a fool by ignoring the known facts.

The damplanefacts.com website makes no commentary. It contains a record that impeccably spells out the proven facts. That, unlike your post, is not opinion.

BP

Last edited by bush pelican; 21st Apr 2015 at 11:27. Reason: grammar