PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contractair and Resourcegroup always late with payment
Old 17th Apr 2015, 08:49
Flughund

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unusual response

Inspector Clueless: Avoid. Some untrustworthy folk in there I discovered after I left. Payment was usually on time but not people with integrity once they lost their cut.my contract was 12 months some while ago now, perhaps it's changed but maybe not. One particular agent was very slippery when the money flow looked like drying up for him. It didn't in the end but he was ready to sell the guys he'd so sweetly talked in.

So, a company that paid usually on time, but without integrity? And a slippery agent that was 'ready to sell the guys he'd so sweetly talked in...!' but in the end didn't.

Seriously? Not quite sure what you are getting at here, but sounds a little like 'I have an opinion, but no real facts' to me. Fair enough a rumour network it is, but really, this is horse c**p. Certainly living up to your name tag here!

The original point of the thread by PBY may have some veracity, or not, but this really didn't add any value.

There are some seriously bad agents out there that need to be exposed, but please do give some proper reasoned argument!!