PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2015, 13:47
EMB-145LR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a fair comment that I probably have a rosier view than many because of the outcome of my assessment. I would also say that I would never have made it through if it wasn't for a lot of the help, tips and encouragement that I received from total strangers on these forums. For that I am extremely grateful and it was wonderful to see such a good side to the community.

In turn I am more than happy to answer questions and give tips if it's of any help to anybody. However asking to basically copy an application is just poor form.

I should add that although this was my first time through the BA process, I had been through the very similar CityFlyer process on three separate occasions and I never once made it as far as the sim. That was very tough to take, especially in view of the fact that I had hundreds of hours on the type they operate and was approaching a command at my last company, but it's their prerogative.

As I said, if I can be of any legitimate help to anyone, then please feel free to PM me. I have a lot of good faith to repay many people on these boards.