PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attempted Hijacking - Melbourne, Today - Virgin 737 DJ323
Old 12th Jun 2003, 20:52
Ralph the Bong

Angel

Louey, Maaate, yah got it all wrong. Ya see, they musta thought the sound was like yew wuz undoin' ya fly and they was turned on by the sound. They probably called the other girls and told 'em you were coming! Ya gotta grab the bull by the horns when this happens, mate. Look, I know, truely rooly. I mean, girls keep telling me, fer instance, that I look like a cross between Chad Morgan and Marty Feldman. I dont know cause I havnt seen their films or nuthin', but it is preetty damn cool to look like a rock star and a popular singer, let me tell you ! ( I dont think much of Marty's music tho). I mean, pal, when I was in skool, Leanne King, the school babe (everyone was trying to &%$#@#$% her) said to me "ya know, Ralph you 're so , well, interesting". So , I know I had a better chance than most, right? Sensitive new age guy and all. This is when I knew I a leader of the pack, huh? I'll ya an example, when I was doing the AWOPS contract, 2 of the QF hostitutes, said " ya know Ralph, you have a big problem; acute halitosis". Haha! I know it's big, more that 5 inches! And cute, yeah it is cute how it kinks in the middle at right angles. ( word must get around , 'cause they weren't any of the girls who I showed it to in the galley that time). So try harder next time mate and YOU'LL BE IN! Just make sure ya give 'em ya number, right? Look, I know, cause I only go out with the best girls. Like last month, I had a date with a total BABE from Pacific Airlines and I KNEW I wuz gunna SCORE! But she had to leave early to look after her sick sister ( this is how I know she was a good girl, because I gave her some of my special artichoke tea for her sister and on her way out of the resturaunt, she threw it in the bin; Vietnam has VERY strict quarantine laws, ya see). Anyway, ya gotta listen ta my advice here, mate. I have a certain insight into these matters. Some people think I'm a bit of a Guru, ya know. Like, when I go to parties (or is that, party's??) a crowd always gathers around to listen to what I say and someone always says " I dont believe I'm hearing this". So, I obviously put some sort of zap of enlightenment on them, right? So next time the opportunity strikes Louie, give them ya number. But make sure it's the right one, or they cant get a hold of ya. (I'm speakiung from experience, 'cause I make this mistake all the time). Good Hunting...

Last edited by Ralph the Bong; 13th Jun 2003 at 10:52.