Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2015, 14:59
HH6702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ewr fares

Hi

Yes the prices have been high since the start which is good if they are selling
I last looked about a week ago at the first 6 weeks and loads look to be around 45% full.

Now I know people will say this isn't good but you haven't got the business people booking yet as too early they will be more last minute

Also what is the break even figures. .

AGAIN something we never know however there maybe a deal on cargo also which will also bring in money just like the Emirates flights

QUOTE=pallan;8935737]I have never really seen that many cheap flight only seats available during the week since it went on sale.

What BA and others tend to do is only offer full fare flight only prices and sell off the cheap seats in flight and hotel packages. If you were to look at a package to NY on expedia for example, for 4 nights in NY departing 10th August, for a mid star hotel and direct flights from NCL it is around £1100 per person. Flight only for the same dates is £1260pp so MORE than a package!

So it could be selling well, or, all the cheap fare buckets have been bought up by Expedia and other travel companies for packages.[/QUOTE]