PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK pilot number
Thread: EK pilot number
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2015, 06:28
Omar_Baba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was told the same thing at a useless wash up. Along with lies that the unmentionable, Qatar and the Chinese airlines are all working 90hrs+ stop wineing and be grateful as the other airlines don't give the benefits like the provident scheme, length of sick pay and wait for it..... 42 days holiday a year 😂😂 (most of the captains in the room fell off their chairs at this point).

I'm probably 2/5ths from the top of the FO seniority list and since September 2014 when the (inaccurate list) had approx 3690 pilots I've recorded the total pilots in the company rise and fall (everyone who joins seems to be put in the list???) and looks like we've gained 80 people. In the same time my seniority is up 65 places and through recording the list every couple of weeks I've noticed people below taken off the list (when they have left) The interesting thing is the list is inaccurate as people who have left several years ago are still on the list...... so that means the seniority list paints a worse picture for crewing 🙈