PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Married a UAE national
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2003, 09:26
forum newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They seldom marry outside, but i guess i got lucky since she was so far away from home and i was able to corrupt her (Just kidding). Even though the local girls will be looking at you underneath all that makeup there still seems a way of meeting a national without parents finding out. You know they are always looking.

Does it seem odd to you guys living here that there is such a racial prejudice toward the asians and east indians. When i first got here, i was shocked by the treatment of these people. I never knew the arabs were so arrogant and that the pakis and east-indians run the country. I was talking to an asian the other day and he told me that he does not mix with the nationals. The nationals have this arrogance about them that i wont put up with. I was standing in line at KFC and this arab walked in front of the line and ordered ahead of all the asians that were standing there. I told him that just cuz you are arab, doesnt mean that you have the right to be up there and i started raising my voice. This phillipino turns around and tells me that its okay. Screw that, i would have kicked his ass. Does anyone else see the racial injustice here or is it just me.

chris