PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - German plane crash
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2015, 01:21
DropKnee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CokeZero
Whilst the CVR is not officially in the public forum and this is purely hypothetical then I submit this as one possible solution.

What I find hard to fathom is the recording from the CVR. Various people have quoted that from the CVR is that during the minutes leading up to the crash, the F/O's breathing is calm. I haven't heard it but usually when a person is in a heightened state then the breathing wouldn't be calm.

IF the F/O was awake and alert and trying to instigate an accident then his breathing would be louder and excited. His breathing remained calm.... which could lead me to think that he either had his eyes shut to avoid the psychological stress that would be occurring OR his performance was impaired because he was already passed out (Due to what ever reason).

The final option is that he was psychologically affected and was hell bent on inflected damage to himself and the plane.

What ever the final version - we will have to wait unit the report comes out.

I'm not totally convinced yet that it was intentional..... Wait and see
Cokezero
If you believe this guy did not intentionally murder those people. Your a fool. I am guessing your a flaming liberal and don't believe in evil?
If it is reveled that LH knew this guy was wacky. There will be hell to pay.