PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would it happen here?
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2015, 10:24
2Plus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously Biggles?! It's all the cadets' fault? Of course, we knew it all along but now we have proof! Young, inexperienced, indebted pilots are more prone to breakdowns than more experienced ex-GA/Forces pilots who are impervious to finance and other psychological stressors.
Please tell me I misunderstood you!

"do we really need added stressors to young adults entering the workforce."

Do we really need the added stressors of finance, job security, divorce, family illness, death or other personal issues applied to any of us, even those who are a little older and tough as nails? Fact is, that's life! We all deal with it differently. Some have more of a struggle doing so, which is no fault of theirs. I appreciate older "can" mean wiser but I don't buy the crap that a new-hire who "paid for his/her job" is more susceptible to psychological stressors than the rest of us.

One hundred and fifty souls have just been lost as a result of what appears to be a very lost one. How about we show a bit of tact as a group of professionals!

Last edited by 2Plus; 27th Mar 2015 at 10:37. Reason: ...in an effort to be more diplomatic!