PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2015, 23:38
Fairdealfrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not really a 'trap' my friend it is a recognised process using population area catchment study. The methodology is done for potential airports worldwide. It identifies the exact amount of people within certain differing travel times of exact spots on the globe's surface. I'm glad you are now aware that an airport has just been opened at Leeds East airport.
The county of Yorkshire is not the catchment in this case.

You don't half come out with some nonsense! Comparing an airport 7 miles away from the worlds 3rd busiest stuck in the middle of urban London to what is required in Yorkshire to replace its far from ideal airports. 'Life simply isn't like that' lol. You really should stick to gazing at the planes on the flightpath where you live.
Indeed, of course it is nonsense, that is the point, but no more nonsense (your word) than your plans for Church Fenton. In fact my "nonsense" analogy illustrates it very well.

BTW fatuous personal comments mean that the argument is lost. Tantrum next?

It is like trying to explain trigonometry to someone who fails to grasp basic maths.
#Oh very good! Do love a comedian.

Oh, and can you leave the North East out of this argument amongst you Midlanders!
#Ha ha, love it, the Midlands is the area between the Thames and the Tees!!