PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No poach .....No more...
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2015, 03:40
Flytdeck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Masters of our own destiny

I am quite happy at QR as are most (but not all) of the people I work with. There are issues that are annoying, but not enough to make most unhappy; more "mildly displeased". Each of us comes from a different background and has different objectives. One's personal situation bears greatly on satisfaction. CAVEAT: Pilot satisfaction DOES vary greatly by fleet.

We are the masters of our own destiny and nothing makes a stronger statement than moving on from an unhappy situation. Pilots are (generally) intelligent, conscientious individuals. We are able to balance benefit and reward and if the scales slip in a negative direction either change the environment or move on.

Life is too short to exist in an intolerable position. There are inherent difficulties working with any of the ME carriers. They can be overcome with some planning and thought as to exactly WHAT is required to make one's life positive and proceeding accordingly.

Grass is greener does not apply in the desert.

Last edited by Flytdeck; 21st Mar 2015 at 03:44. Reason: Clarification of situational satisfaction.