PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe (Experienced Pilot Recruitment)
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2015, 12:11
Deano777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was replying to the original poster, not cgwhitemonk.
So you stated a fact? Contracting is not direct entry? Crikey your wealth of knowledge knows no bounds. I bet your first officers could reveal a litany of micromanaging and not being allowed to think for themselves whilst flying with you. What next? Are you going to educate us all and tell us that grass is green?
Do you really think we don't know what could be in store for all of those on the ejet? And no I do not know of one pilot within Flybe who was taken directly onto the ejet. You do like to twist things in a rather "David Cameron'esque" style don't you. Answer me this, has anyone ever interviewed with Flybe for a DEP position and the company turned around and said "welcome to Flybe, you can go straight onto the ejet, congratulations". The answer is a big fat NO. I've got in my possession 8 years worth of seniority lists and there is nobody at the bottom of those lists on the Ejet. The lowest were the chaps based in INV that were unfortunate enough to have their Dash 8s replaced with jets. The original poster asked a specific question, he asked if there was a chance of obtaining an ejet position as a DEP, he did not say "is there any chance of going contracting and then getting hired onto the ejet", but that's ok, twist it around to try and make out that you know everything and everyone else knows nothing. You seriously need to get out more.

747pro, yes this is correct.