PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will they ever learn
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2015, 08:14
Compylot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah look I have to call the OP out here too and congratulate those calling bull**** on this 'story'.
You know I've had 20 years experience on jet skis in that I've been out once a year for a few days at at a time, so does that qualify me to make the comment that 'In twenty years of water sports I've never seen...'
No, of course not.
What we have here is a classic example of inflated social media personality. ie someone who likes to dramatize a part of their life by recounting a story to gain sympathy, agreement and a lot of 'tut tutting'.
So you have an old man with a ppl gained 30 years ago who admits they are very low time, try and pass judgement on the operation of another professional pilot, yet can't start a Cessna single and has no problem walking out in such hazardous conditions like the open area of an airport when a thunderstorm was present to try and tie down an aircraft??
Yeah bull****, and don't start the whole 'I was only trying to highlight a safety deficiency' No, if it was that much of a concern you would go straight the authorities, not some anonymous forum to fish for agreement to a factless fairy tale...