PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trike Accident Yarrawonga
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2015, 05:29
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont get it either, i get a few messages telling me the activities in some pics i post are illegal, and then being told how much of an idiot i am for firstly doing, then posting such stuff. i especially love the part how its going to invite the wrath of CASA.

Its almost like everyone here assumes most pilots only hold a PPL and has no flying experience other than the basic PPL training, and no hours since.. what ever happened to giving benefit of doubt, is it any wonder CASA and the industry is the way it is with so much infighting, allegations based on nothing but a photo, and what appears to be a total lack of understanding of the rules that govern our industry. based on my experiences solely through PPrune, i will assume that everyone on here (i dont know) only holds a PPL, and is scared of anything other than straight and level, even clouds, and learnt absolutely nothing during the air law component of their training..

If someone states they have Military flight experience, then i will believe them, unless something proves otherwise, be it lack of proof through logbook if im going to fly with them, or a flying style that goes against what i have seen of the military side of aviation training and techniques