PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2015, 21:45
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schedules

Flightrider

Slightly and only slightly in flybe's defence, most airlines seem to do this occasionally but usually it gets rectified pretty quickly and you can believe that sometimes it is just the IT just lagging behind.

The example you quote is pretty disappointing as was the BHX - HAJ schedule but I find the other examples I quoted more worrying in a business sense, as I believe that they are actually going to operate.

Just to add a little balance, one airline with four based aircraft at BHX once scheduled seven based a few years back (timings clearly indicated UK based) but that said airline had no intention of basing seven aircraft at BHX that summer and that was also a bit naughty. Sure enough a couple of flights got chopped another re-arranged as an away based unit and it was back to four and I imagine a lot of e-mail traffic to customers.

I am sure most airlines find it difficult with first and second releases of their schedules with so many factors that can change things but sometimes it does make you wonder why it does take so long to amend.

Pete