PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will they ever learn
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2015, 12:00
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Avgas,

All you had to do was post the video here in question. Why is that so hard? So then call me a dog, not a big insult coming from you. Your story changed 3 times. It went from blue skies after the 'storm' to rain and storms all afternoon, don't forget the horizontal rain. You can still post the video here, if it exists. Why do you need my email address and to speak to me privately? Youtube hosts so many videos it's a breeze to upload.

Pinky

Thanks for the free character assessment. I'm going to assume you've had a bit too much red on a Saturday night and let that post slide, as it is dripping with entitlement (especially your little bold quip at the end) and completely misses the point. I enjoy your posts about when you used to fly in PNG and would more than likely regret saying what is going through my mind at present. The ridiculous thing is, you prove my point with your story about being a young idiot whose oxygen bottle had just 'run out'.

This isn't about when to say no, the point is and I stress once again for the slow ones that keep missing it;

WE ALL DID STUPID THINGS WHEN WE WERE YOUNG PILOTS. We all learnt from these things. This isn't about flying through particular thunderstorms or taking off or landing in thunderstorms. It is a simple point that when we are inexperienced, we make mistakes, errors of judgement, oversights, ego, pride etc. But coming onto an anonymous forum to ingratiate yourself to those the riding the outrage bus makes you look foolish.

But once again, whatever, twist it to however you want. I'm done here.

j3