PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will they ever learn
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2015, 21:05
Avgas172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
last thing, if the 'thunderstorm' was gone with blue sky in 10 mins (your words) wasn't much of a thunderstorm. Funny how said tiny CB could swing a TIED DOWN 206 30 DEGREES SIDEWAYS, but be gone in 10 mins...Perhaps someone needs to remove their foot from the exagerator? Or learn to tie an aircraft down better. Or was this the CB 50 miles away?
J3
The Thunderstorm was gone in about 20 mins, I did exaggerate the time frame from start to finish was probably 20 mins on reflection, the surrounding storms wind and rain continued in the immediate area for a couple of hours as the front passed through, PM me and I'm happy to send you the video taken as you seem to doubt my ability to determine what constitutes a thunderstorm (is there such a thing as a tiny cell in comparison to a small Piper) I will also send you a photo of the 172 beside it that was at 30 deg also, both aircraft un identified. In fact I am a very low hour pilot in comparison with sky gods like you, however I have been alive 30 years longer than you and I hope you manage to catch up with me with your 4 bars, ray bans and straw hat .....