PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal Question - Flying From Private Property?
Old 27th Feb 2015, 07:12
nomorecatering

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
It seems that we now have in this country a culture of selfishness. I live in a small town in country Vic, where a new Hungry Jacks store is being planned, however there is fierce opposition from only 2 locals. The fact that they love 1km away from the proposed site does not matter to them. when asked why they are opposing the Hungry jacks they answered " we don't approve of that sort of food", when asked about the need for jobs for young people in the town their response was "we are not concerned about jobs". So there we have it, if you don't want something, just because you don't like it, you can object.

That strip in Newcastle is interesting, the report made me sick. Amenity of views, have a look at the area on google earth, the "wetlands' are a ghastly wasteland, strewen with rubbish and debris. additionally, there are large industrial warehouses nearby and......high tension powerlines. These people make me sick. You cant see the runway, or the hangars from the back yards of the houses.