PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas and the 787-900
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2015, 21:12
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

If QF gets a new type, maybe Keg will get his wish and A380 S/O's will get a pay cut as part of the 'offset' package to secure the flying.

I have to say I was surprised to see him taking on the S/O's on Qrewroom recently.......
If you saw my burst on qrewroom 'recently' in the last week then you'll know how false both of those statements are.

The question is why would you yet again peddle a falsehood Mohikan? This is becoming a bit of a habit for you to grossly misrepresent state,ents that I've put my name to. Given your form it doesn't surprise me but it is irritating having yo continually correct your falsehoods. Your attempts to bully people are pitiful.

....a friend advised that Keg is now gunning for a management job (base manager SIT or SDT I believe).....
Your' friend' is out of touch. Was gunning is the term and it was no real secret from November when I first threw my hat in the ring. As Cloudbuster points out the positions were announced a couple of weeks back. Whilst I don't feel the need to justify the decision to apply, personally I saw an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the Qantas pilot community. I didn't get it. Ce la vie.

....and so any calls for pay / condition cuts need to be understood in that context.
Puh-leese. I've already taken a pay/ condition cut in the last few months under the current award as have a number of my colleagues. You'll need to come armed with more than that if you want to score some points.

What's this make it now Mohikan? None for three? Four? Your obsession is unhealthy. Get help.

Anyway, back to the thread. I guess we'll know in the next 15 minutes.

Last edited by Keg; 25th Feb 2015 at 21:34.