PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign national with OCI to work as a pilot in India
Old 24th Feb 2015, 04:44
StevePaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alternatives to finding a job

firstly thank you very much for your reply! i duly consider the details you have enlisted and it almost gave me a heart attack!

but considering the other options, should there be any possibilities to get inside the industry? and as such do you require a work permit when you hold an OCI?
recently i heard an american pilot got inducted with one of the indian airlines as a fresher (with obvious use of high level influence and internal hiring).

So as a matter of integrity, i understand high level influence and money can get you inside any airline. will that be a call and the slightest chance for an OCI holder?

And also i would like to inquire about the details that you have put down, are they the current, day-to-day rules associated with the employment of an OCI holder with the airlines?

I would also request your suggestion in this matter, how would one proceed further with respect to the details you've written down? Thank you!