PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is DJ really half an Airline?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2003, 09:48
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angel

To use the hotel analogy how would you feel if when you checked out the young person at reception said "Have you tidied your room?".
Ever hired a rental car, permFO - if you have, you will have noticed one of the conditions of the agreement states that cars that are returned and requiring extra cleaning will incur added charges.

"I think there is always an expectation that people will leave their seat tidy thats what my Mum called manners but if they don't then.."...then they are not acting as responsible individuals.
Why would responsible people DELIBERATELY leave a mess behind in a public area - especially in such an enclosed space - and one that they KNOW is going to be occupied by another person shortly after they vacate.

I don't understand your logic in trying to defend sloth, permFO
Maybe too long spent back in the "mother country"?

"Kaptin you are still contradicting yourself. You say that the low cost operators will have to employ cleaning staff but you also say that they never will employ cleaning staff." No, I`m not (contradicting myself), permFO. Look up the meaning of the word "ambiguous" and use that wrt to my sentence.