PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas and the 787-900
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2015, 10:41
Australopithecus

Received 82 Likes on 38 Posts
Qantas angels, agitprop and disinformation

Oicur and the Professor appeared a few months back on threads like this one, coincidentally about the same time Wirth revealed her master stroke to bomb social media and fora (why do you twiter tho, thenturiun?) such as this.

I am late for a guided tour of the local third world debauchery or I would spend more energy on a refutation of their disinformation campaign. In the meantime, as an exercise for the student, look up "agitprop" and see if it doesn't match exactly the contributions made by the aforenamed.

Finally, can we all stipulate that the CEO is grossly over paid by any rational measure? And that Gareth (no, I am not lisping again, honest) mentioned in public a 1.6 Billion loss to date on all of the various JQ brain farts? And that AJ will be magically awarded a hefty windfall >$10 million because the exchange rate is reverting to the mean and that OPEC has issued a bitch slap to the over-leveraged US shale oil guys?

(and as a bonus screw Russia, Venuzuela and those fun boys and girls in Iran?)

"Nice work if you can get it" sums up my feelings on that. I guess this CEO caper is more about having absent oversight that anything else. A normally constituted board (ie: without <insert scathing pejorative character assasination here>) would have given him the old "heave-ho" a couple of billion ago*

Anyway...i hear the siren song of the equatorial night. Over and out.