PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Illuminati/Do not Fly EK Websites
Old 2nd Feb 2015, 20:05
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LR 3

Assuming you're a Captain, it's simple. If you're fatigued, tell them and that's an end of it. If you think you're okay, do the flight. If you're really tired at the end and you thought safety was compromised, file a fatigue report. For Christ sake man, just grow some balls, do the job and stop bloody whinging about something that you DO have control over.

As I heard on a CRM course once, There are a certain number of Captains in this Company who are more afraid of the mahogany desk than they are of the mahogany box. You must be one of them. Please PM me and give me your staff number, one to avoid when I and the family fly!

As for PM's, Alconguin Crusader, you obviously must make it a habit of sending nice little messages to those that haven't joined the union bandwagon. You have an unhealthy obsession for accusing everyone who's not always complaining of working for crap airlines. Or as you quoted to me last year "at a ****e carrier". As for the 'we as Emirates pilots' quote, please don't include me as one of your chummy colleagues bud, our viewpoints are poles apart.

Well, you have no idea who I worked for before but I will say one thing. It wasn't NWA.

Harry

Last edited by harry the cod; 2nd Feb 2015 at 20:41. Reason: Removal of personal name.