PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Illuminati/Do not Fly EK Websites
Old 1st Feb 2015, 20:19
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stylo,

I still don't see how you manage to separate the product from the service.

And I am sure that further discussion will not clarify anything because for you that product is your glass of champagne and a movie on ICE.

Nobody asks you to empathize with employees and their problems. Now you sound like EK managers who say they want to "help" whenever they agree to develop a discussion with their employees and to address some of their problems. Do you think that managers are there "to help" or to do their job?

It's like this: problems of employees ARE PART of the product. When you get your glass of champagne, your are also served with some tiredness, some unhappiness and some dissatisfaction. If you choose not to see it it's your right, but when your plane starts to fall from the sky, I guess that it would be the very moment when you will ask yourself whether that glass of champagne is your last one because it was served with something you chose not to see.

There is something called "passengers' culture" as well. You can seat, drink your drink, enjoy the ride and think of no one around you, expecting your high level service because you paid for it. Or you can do all of that and be aware of things happening around you and actually ACT when you see injustice or something that doesn't seem right.

Have you ever written a feedback to EK managers about your safety concerns? You are the customer, therefore you CAN, actually, complain and your complaint can be even taken seriously. It can also find its way to public through various consumers' organizations. You can change something on a bigger scale. But you chose to come here instead. Why is that?

Try and write a letter to Emirates' managers and ask them why their pilots predict an accident. I guess they will have an answer which will reflect their positive thinking and will calm you down.

Last edited by Nikita81; 1st Feb 2015 at 22:16. Reason: deletion