PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Illuminati/Do not Fly EK Websites
Old 31st Jan 2015, 03:37
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While it's unfortunate that many of you face difficult situations, please do realize that that there are passengers that fly your aircraft and trust you 110% to get you from point A to point B safely. Even if we may not be completely aware of how the conditions of flying are, we still trust you. I wish there were some more positive comments about people enjoying their jobs, but I suppose it's easier to complain about the negative things than to point out any positives. Sometimes reading the comments on here...it really makes you think a little bit before getting on an EK flight, or really any flight for that matter.
So you prefer Lala-land to reality.

I would also like to only hear nice comments about the stock market and the situation in Syria or Ukraine.
It is a human trait that complainers and lobbyists are louder than the numb majority. You have to filter out reality, in the press, tv and on forums.
It is just as much a human trait that we expect the best of doctors, pilots and police when they protect us, but don't want to hear anything that may trouble the glassy waters when not involved.
Where there's smoke, there's fire and i am happy that there is some doubt in you boarding an EK flight or any other, because the industry is sick. Instead of asking the frontmen to no longer feed you with the bitter reality, you might ask the managers to remedy the situation.