PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Illuminati/Do not Fly EK Websites
Old 31st Jan 2015, 02:11
stylo4444

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been following this forum for awhile now. As a passenger and aviation enthusiast, and a relatively big fan of the Emirates product...it's really disturbing to read that some of the pilots here for EK predict an incident/accident to happen and an "told you so!" Very comforting @fliion Some even appear to hope for one soon just so they can say "told you so!" and hope for a change.

While it's unfortunate that many of you face difficult situations, please do realize that that there are passengers that fly your aircraft and trust you 110% to get you from point A to point B safely. Even if we may not be completely aware of how the conditions of flying are, we still trust you. I wish there were some more positive comments about people enjoying their jobs, but I suppose it's easier to complain about the negative things than to point out any positives. Sometimes reading the comments on here...it really makes you think a little bit before getting on an EK flight, or really any flight for that matter.