PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2015, 23:08
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My main point is that logic dictates as Emirates grows (and gets a brand new airport and doubles it's fleet) their connections grow, the cities they fly to and connect to grow, the more markets they open up and even create for themselves. The African capitals will be targets for Emirates down the line, being some of the fastest growing countries in the world.

It is possible that canberra wasn't trying to insult my intelligence but I would consider that I do have a very good knowledge of current political situations and war zones.

When you mention my sense of commercial reality I'm aware that I do see a completely idealistic version of events and that if I did run an airline it probably wouldn't last very long but I have proven myself correct with some predictions, mainly around Newcastle.

I do listen a lot, but I like to put my point across, and I thank you for correcting me and explaining politely. Although I still stand by Emirates having a lot of expanding to do... And it's not like they haven't shocked before.