PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2015, 09:55
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MKY661

Denial is the best form of defence

Of course all airlines get negative reports, more people will vent their spleen over poor service then good service, plus some + feedback is clearly from respective airline employee's, having said that you cannot read without getting some idea about an airline. I was more interested to see if the change of ownership was having an impact at + or - at the customer interface, my verdict is too early to say. Conversely feedback on Ryanair is definitely showing improvement, Jet2 also improving, EasyJet no change, Norwegian negative, mainly off the back of higher customer expectations on long haul, these are the people that Monarch must bench mark against to stay in the game, personally i would rate Jet2 above Monarch in most area they are more consistent despite its average fleet age and do seem to pull the stops out when something goes wrong.

Companies ignore the likes of trip advisor at their peril, ZB have an loyal customer base, its also newlyweds & nearly dead's, it needs to keep the former it will loose the latter........