PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2015, 20:59
canberra97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buster the bear

You may be quoting drop off and pick up charges but you don't know how long I was at the airport for!

I know it's not Terminal 5 at LHR or even LGW South Terminal I am very aware of that and I don't think for one minute that LTN are pretending to be but considering that as many as 10 million use LTN you would have thought the airport was more passenger friendly, it's designed piece meal and compared to other UK airports of a similar size I find it totally pathetic.

As far as the 10 million passengers a year that use it all I can say is look at the fares and destinations from Ryanair and Wizz that's why people use LTN, it's all about price sensitive passengers and the huge amount of Eastern European destinations on offer.

Apart from El Al of course but we know how carefull with money the average passenger on El Al are and their flights ex LTN are cheaper than LHR to cater for that.

I'll leave it at that but I still stand for my previous posts that view will NEVER change.

BTW I work in the travel industry which I have done for 32 years so I do have insight you know!