PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion thread: Mk 4
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2015, 18:48
Moosehead84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I realise I'm brand new and will ultimately gain mistrust to begin with so let me introduce myself before I contiune!!

For the last 9 years I've been trying to keep the queens peace in a county that borders london. Before that I was cabin crew for a low cost airline that originates in Ireland. I have a huge fascination/interest in aviation and have just applied as a TFO for NPAS.... Which incidentally is probably the only specialty I want to do!

Assuming I pass the the paper sift, I was hoping if anyone here would be able to give me any pointers/help or guidance on revision for the assessment day.

I've just started learning OS map symbols and on my awareness day I got to grips quite quickly learning flight tracking, working out mileage and times. I appreciate its fairly basic but it's a start!

Is there any advice and revision tips/sites anyone could reccomend? I'm not asking for assessment day secrets, just any help would be massively appreciated, I know there are some long serving guys in here and I 'd be grateful for the help.