PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WWW, thanks for everything.
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2001, 00:43
LAVDUMPER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double Standard? Censorship? Hmmmmmmmmmm

When someone offers feedback backed up by a consensus view (7-8 supporting emails from other Ppruners) that sheds an unfavorable light on our overly-insensitive and sometimes self-righteous WWW, the entire post mysteriously disappears and is shut down. I didn't even start that post - someone else started a post questioning WWW's role as moderator given his highly-subjective viewpoints and "holier-than-thou" attitude - and it was quickly shut down by .... Hamrah. Where is Hamrah now? Has he read this kiss-fest? Is this 3-page positive feedback not a waste of time as well? Shouldn't both positive and negative feedback be welcome as a way to improve the forum in general? Or is the truth just too painful to accept?

Hey Sensible and Whirlybird, your sychophantic brown-nosing should be supported by fact. Did you read WWW's posting in Senecasoarer's original "BA Cadet" post? He ripped Senecasoarer a new one in an APPALLING and insensitive fashion and basically demonstrated his own bitterness. I wish I had copied his remarks so that I could paste them here for you to see (note that WWW/Hamrah shut down the thread quickly given zero defense for his actions). Did you even read the original post or are you just jockying for a GO interview?

Am I being too sensitive? No - at least 7-8 other Ppruners agreed with me that WWW had crossed the line as a moderator. Now he gladly accepts your happy, supporting comments in finitum - this post will probably go for another 15 pages... It makes me sick. I hope you all get jobs with GO and live happily ever after. I'll be flying Easy from now on.

Anyone who disagrees with my viewpoint should ask WWW or Hamrah to reinstate that previous post and read the comments/tone yourself - you WILL understand.

GOD BLESS