PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAE - incompetency uncovered
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2001, 04:16
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

That's an exageration, WWW. I was a student at SFT - would I have accepted a job if I hated the management? I have never even seen hatred of management here (though some exasperation when, inevitably though rarely, something goes wrong). Hence our reputation as a friendly, approachable school.

Though I must say I have heard student opinions of one of the schools (not Jerez I hasten to add) you mentioned that are less than complimentary, so maybe in your experience (is that limited to Jerez?) students hate management. Please don't include SFT with your sweeping generalizations, and I'd suggest the same for at least two other schools, one a groundschool and another full FTO I have heard good things about.

There was always the general caution at SFT of the management who has to make money from the services we were purchasing. However the students overall see the management as businessmen who are firm but overall fair. I won't repeat what I have heard about the management at Jerez, as it is not personal experience. However I heard it from a man you know (not a student), who knows them better even than you do!