PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2014, 11:25
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the thing is, this is a professional pilots forum, many of us are not just pilots, but engineers, and we know, for a fact, that airliners, any aircraft except crop dusters do not chemtrail.
Not only am i a professional pilot, but also an aircraft engineer, i have been inside the smallest of spaces in almost every type of airliner built, even inside their fuel tanks, from all airbus models, Every Boeing model except the 757, and now the 787, and also inside the engines of the larger airliners, also the insides of Military aircraft. from cargo, to the front line fast jets, and no, there is no chemtrail equipment anywhere.. fact. but i still get told by others that im wrong, its been my job to design, and maintain theses beast for over 25 yrs now, but apparently i dont know, because some website or book said so...

and im not the only one here with this experience..... after a while, you get so sick of conspiracy theorist people telling you your wrong, im brainwashed, signed to whatever secret agreement, you are left with no option but to ridicule these unsubstantiated claims... its the only way to stop punching some of them in the face. some do even threaten physical violence, and i have been told i will be shot from the sky.

I am going back to Uni again next year, as is my partner, (she is getting out of aviation, thanks CASA..) and to all conspiracy theorists whatever the theory (although the term theory is incorrect when it comes to conspiracies) is... Peer Review. everything is an idea until peer reviewed, after that, i will believe. but my belief will change in the face of more peer reviewed evidence...

3 words conspiracy theorists hate, Peer Reviewed evidence.