PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2014, 01:17
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Ultralights, the realist in me tends to agree but .... there is certain evidence to the contrary that makes me think that I just don't know.

As a sprog, I sat enthralled and watched Neil walk on the moon. My love of aviation started that day. Recently I read this Clearly I had way too much time on my hands but hanging around airports can make for idle hands. Do I believe it? It is a fascinating read if you like that sort of reading, I read it in its entirety. Great fairy tale perhaps, but I just don't know.

On the same web site I read this (I told you I love this sort of stuff) I ended up buying the book which I am half way through. Do I believe it? All I can tell you is rock and roll will never sound the same to me again. But is it true? Faarked if I know.

I also read Eric Von Daniken in my youth then headed off to South America to see some stone megaliths for myself. Great trip, stunning stonework. I also met a Shaman who told me stuff I had no idea about. Do I believe him? Some of what he said turned out to be true but I didn't know it at the time.

The problem I have with this thread (for want of repeating myself) is that ridicule without reason is just plain ignorance. For me, its just plain easier to say "I don't know". I don't think you guys do either. Before you all jump down my throat again, I agree, much of what is said is pure bs, like what the lovely lady said to me about chemicals in jet fuel, but 99% bs still leaves behind 1% strange.