PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2014, 23:36
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Captain, I am aware of all you have posted. The reason I mentioned the cloud seeding was that as you say, the technology has been around for ages. Despite what you say, it is chemtrailing, just as the ag waggon ultralights posted is chemtrailing. The trailing of chemicals from an aeroplane is, wait for it, chemtrailing.

I am also aware of all the bs surrounding the subject, most pilots are. Recently I had an interesting conversation with a lovely lady who tried telling me that chemtrails were a fuel additive. I had to point out that if that was the case, the buildup around airports would be significant. I believe she listened.

The point I make which you all seem to miss is that if weather modification has been around for decades it is possible that there is a lot going on that we know nothing about and are not being told about. It is the silence and denial that make the tin hatters irate. Perhaps the silence and denial is because nothing at all is happening, I don't know and don't really care.

I love a good conspiracy theory, I have been reading about chemtrails for decades, I believe I have just about heard it all, most of it repeated, most of it pure bs, but I still love it and the folk that tout it.

I also think I said I was over this thread ...