PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2014, 08:34
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
The Hydro Electric Commission of Tasmania (HEC) has been engaging in chemtrailing for over 25 years. Regarded as experts in cloud seeding, the HEC have been manipulating the weather over Tasmania’s West Coast using silver oxide sprayed into clouds for the purpose of increasing rain over the catchment of their dams for so long they are regarded as experts in this field.

In recent years the (now deceased) mayor of the West Coast Council Darryl Gerrity has been campaigning to have an enquiry into this activity, claiming that what was once steady rain on the West Coast (of Tasmania) has been turned into high volume short duration deluges that are damaging infrastructure.

The West Coast of Tasmania’s electorate consists primarily of miners and forestry workers who have always supported Darryl to such an extent that it was considered a waste of time to campaign against him. In short Darryl was no conspiracy theorist! Since Darryl’s death his wife Robin has taken over the mayor role.

The above is not only a clear case of chemtrailing for weather manipulation, but also a thought out and legitimate opposition to chemtrailing. Both are something that the majority on this thread claim does not happen anywhere. The point I make with the above scenario is that if this is going on in Tasmania, virtually unreported, what else is going on that we never hear of?

They are an inchoate disparate rabble united only by their ignorance of science, meteorology, aviation and a deep paranoia. They are not freethinkers. They are a cult in the worst sense
A generalisation, typical of what I would expect on this thread. Mayor Gerrity and his supporters would disagree.

Like I keep saying, you folk don't know what you don't know. You don't even know that you don't know.

I don't know either but at least I know that much.